|Current use:||private, commercial|
This gothic palace was built by the Bragadin family, whose coat of arms is still on the façade towards the Rio di San Lio. In 1807, the Carabba family acquired the building. Around 1887, the Papadopoli were owners of the palazzo. The human heads on the piano nobile's balcony are especially remarkable. Michele Sanmicheli created the land gate at the rear of the palace.
© 1999-2007 J.-Ch. Rößler
Venice architecture - palaces