This is a smaller palazzo with a five-light tracery loggia based on the Doge's Palace. The palace was acquired in 1650 by the Erizzo from the Molin. Only the right wing has been built. The building was later equipped in baroque style, but only parts of these decorations seem to be conserved.
© 1999-2007 J.-Ch. Rößler
Venice architecture - palaces