|Address:||San Polo 2580|
|Current use:||offices, private|
Gothic palace with later transformations by Baldassare Longhena. L-type plan, very nice early gothic fountain in the Corte Zen. The piano nobile at the water façade has ionic columns that are most probably a later modification. Tha palace is partially still inhabited by the Zeno family, other parts are rented. Around 1765, the second piano nobile was redecorated by Jacopo Guarana, and later by Sebastiano Santi.
© 1999-2007 J.-Ch. Rößler
Venice architecture - palaces