|Address:||San Marco 2668; 2628|
|Current use:||-- ?|
A late gothic palazzo, which has lost some of its original substance, especially in the ground floor. According to literature, this palazzo was built by the Pasqualigo family before 1475. While the upper floor has a five-light loggia on the Campo San Maurizio, the portego aperture one the Rio has six arches. Except to the much altered mezzanine, arches of fifth order are used. Later, the third floor was altered, as some bricked up saracinesche on the Campo façade prove. The open stairway in the courtyard does not exist any more. Some stucco frames are preserved in the piano nobile.
© 1999-2007 J.-Ch. Rößler
Venice architecture - palaces