|Architect:||follower of Giuseppe Sardi|
The monumental palace with asymmetrical façade is perhaps a work of Giuseppe Sardi. As the buildings at the left could not be acquired by the Flangini, the palace remained unfinished. Originally, the windows of the terminating mezzanine had oval forms.
The first piano nobile, sold in 2005, still has 19th century interior decoration. Cardinal Lodovico was the last member of the Flangini family. After his death in 1804, the palace passed to the Panciera. The palace is still in good condition and is currently being restored.
© 1999-2007 J.-Ch. Rößler
Venice architecture - palaces