Area S.S. Apostolorum cum eorum Templo - engraving by Antonio Visentini, 1742
The Campo SS. Apostoli seen from Calle Dolfin in a northward direction. On the right of the Campanile, Mauro Codussi's Corner Chapel with its cupola. In the background, the Corner palace. On the left, the confraternity's building of the Scuola dell'Angelo Custode. Gondola landing stage and bridge subsist with some modifications.